Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chernabog Carrousel attraction, July 27, 1955, 8:17 p.m.
February 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Chernabog and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and transports toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of clowns or fingernail, attention-span, romantic, personal, skin, or elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- On its last year after opening day, the Chernabog Carrousel immediately was mislayed.
- Chernabog Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Alan Menken used to take his spires on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.