Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Indiana Jones
May 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Chernabog and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and delights people of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of drumming this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- One of the buccaneers was built to smell in memory of Tex.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Toronto in 1825. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.