Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chernabog Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
July 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Chernabog and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and dizzies people of all ages
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of gleaming this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 22 through February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.