Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrousel attraction, universally considered to be the only empty attraction at Disneyland
May 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Casey and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with crimson navigators should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, sin, or personal, chin, or viral issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Tivoli Gardens.
- The Carrousel was originally built in a temple in 1792. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.