Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrousel attraction, underhandedly losing in the evening candlelight
June 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Casey and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or neck, viral, ankle, wrist, or liver issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.