Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrousel attraction, July 25, 1983, 9:03 p.m.
November 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Casey and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights children of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- It is said that Cogsworth's frozen fox is kept beneath this attraction.
- Casey Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Beast used to take his parts on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.