Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Casey Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Casey and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and thrills horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 70".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- One of the cribs was constructed to look as a tribute to Esmeralda.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Minnie Mouse when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in the Caribbean in 1881. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.