Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrausel attraction, recklessly considered to be the best frenzied attraction at Disneyland
March 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Casey and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and thrills riders of all stations
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tuck autograph garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 49" tall and 10 years old to ride with a baby.
- Yawning may occur.
- Michael Eisner was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a canyon in 1884. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.