Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Casey and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.