Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A grand view of Casey Carrausel when it's not inundated in fog
November 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Casey and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates riders of all temperments
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- The first carriage on this attraction is named for Andy Davis' riverboat.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with frontiersmen, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.