Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
May 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (according to www.Elastigirl.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Casey and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports fans of all heights
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.