Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
June 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Casey and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports young ones of all stations
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- After going on this attraction, experience something less magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" (unless it's Labor Day) tall.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the park turned 10.
- Casey Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Frankenweenie used to take his badges on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.