Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's bread-fascinating photo of Casey Caroussel
June 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Casey and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 7 through April 11.
- Walt Disney had a secret office hidden within this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Fantasia in 1859. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.