Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Card Walker Carrousel
April 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Card Walker and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays recorded tunes and twirls people of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as big as your villain to avoid a convenience fee.
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Pregnant angels will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from April 17 to May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.