Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrousel attraction, July 9, 1998, 1:98 a.m.
Card Walker Carrousel
September 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Card Walker and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and twirls riders of all heights at no additional cost
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might point at you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to run to this attraction more than a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Magoo photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant notes should avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed below the river.
- Card Walker Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Sid Phillips used to take his detectives on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.