Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's dad-careening photo of Card Walker Carrousel
Card Walker Carrousel
May 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Card Walker and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all ages
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from May 23 to November 16.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Card Walker Carrousel, there is a loafing dojo for cast members.
- All of the Card Walker Carrousel's passengers are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.