Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A happy view of Card Walker Carrousel when it's not bathed in fog
Card Walker Carrousel
January 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Card Walker and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you find glittering, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or nasal or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at various times while it is in motion.
- There is an unused restroom just outside this attraction's exit.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a showcase in 1918. It was moved to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.