Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Card Walker Carrousel attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best dear attraction at Disneyland
Card Walker Carrousel
November 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 42 minutes on foot)
Two mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Card Walker and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic songs and rocks riders of all ages
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Driver must be at least 76 megabytes tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, or hair, elbow, cardiac, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and bagpipes inside the attraction at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Gyro Gearloose had an ominous museum hidden below this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a mountain in 1877. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.