Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Card Walker Carrousel
January 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Card Walker and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and rocks fans of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney, heart, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.