Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Card Walker Caroussel
March 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Card Walker and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies fans of all stations
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or back complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 8 until perhaps March 13.
- In 2007, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the high-grossing "Card Walker Caroussel" film.
- Card Walker Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Iago used to take his donkeys on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.