Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Caroussel attraction at park opening
Card Walker Caroussel
June 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Card Walker and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies guests of all ages
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before Googling this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.