Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
Card Walker Caroussel
January 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
660 Disney units
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Card Walker and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney music and transports toddlers of all temperments
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.