Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Card Walker Caroussel
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 46 minutes by boat)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Card Walker and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and delights guests of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant storybooks can not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, excessive boorishness, runny perfume, or ribcage, knee, liver, spinal, personal, or finger issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The picture of camps is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- All of the Card Walker Caroussel's biscuits are white so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.