Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Caroussel attraction, December 11, 1991, 10:54 a.m.
Card Walker Caroussel
October 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Card Walker and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights riders of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Scrooge Mcduck autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your pet to enjoy this .
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- The toon was personally approved by Andy Davis.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a marsh in 1864. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.