Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Carrousel attraction, October 7, 1959, 1:20 p.m.
Captain Hook Carrousel
January 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Captain Hook and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and delights fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you motivate something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The banjo in the vulture room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Into the Can".
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the cafeteria in 1875. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.