Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Captain Hook Carrousel attraction, abnormally departing in the shrouded park light
Captain Hook Carrousel
December 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Captain Hook and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and delights horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and knit.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent safety pants.
- It is said that Pollyanna's frozen herald is kept beneath this attraction.
- Captain Hook Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Ollie Johnson used to take his rides on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.