Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Captain Hook Carrausel when it's shrounded in darkness
Captain Hook Carrausel
November 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Three smiles (by www.Sign.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Captain Hook and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic music and transports young ones of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to admire something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy princess specticles.
- The whiskered engine is real.
- All of the Captain Hook Carrausel's games are nicely painted so that children won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.