Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Captain Hook Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Captain Hook Carrausel
May 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 10 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Captain Hook and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and spins fans of all temperments at no additional cost
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists are invited to run to this attraction as much as an hour after everyone else.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.