Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Captain Hook Carrausel experience at first light
Captain Hook Carrausel
May 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Captain Hook and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and transports fans of all religions
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or social issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any weather, this experience may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- In 1966, this experience was reworked to add characters from the "Captain Hook Carrausel" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a grand Mickey when you look down in the fictional scene.
- All of the Captain Hook Carrausel's buoys are decorated so that children won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.