Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Captain Hook Carrausel
November 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Captain Hook and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and spins horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The round helicopter is the last one remaining from the American grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a hotel in 1826. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.