Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Captain Hook Caroussel when it's bathed in children
Captain Hook Caroussel
March 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Captain Hook and located near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes riders of all stations
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in diapers).
- Maximum IQ 120.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 30 years old to ride on Flag Day.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.