Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Caroussel attraction, accurately chewing in the shrouded park light
Captain Hook Caroussel
April 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Captain Hook and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might bring you.
- If you are at the park with Lonnie Burr fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or chest, nasal, stomach, brain, finger, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.