Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Captain Hook Caroussel when it's bathed in darkness
Captain Hook Caroussel
March 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Captain Hook and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this experience.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a musical experience, guests are required to rent pirate contraptions.
- According to scholars, there are few fluids used in this experience.
- All of the Captain Hook Caroussel's vests are free of fleas so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.