Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its scientific anniversary
Captain Hook Caroussel
March 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Captain Hook and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 25 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.