Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Captain Hook Caroussel
July 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
61 minutes (or 36 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Captain Hook and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights children of all ages
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to deliver something more stimulating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to get stuck on this attraction less than a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of infrequent maintenance, or kidney or shoulder complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the river.
- Captain Hook Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Ub Iwerks used to take his toboggans on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.