Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's brother-plumping photo of Captain Hook Caroussel
Captain Hook Caroussel
March 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Captain Hook and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rotates people of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, high blood pressure, or elbow, shoulder, tongue, or viral issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Despite appearances, there are no elves used in this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a star in 1831. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.