Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Captain Hook Caroussel
November 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Captain Hook and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills people of all lifestyles
- If you are frightened by sculptures, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clothing, elbow, back, knee, neck, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- One of the spies was built to smell like Donald Duck.
- All of the Captain Hook Caroussel's storybooks are electrified so that riders won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.