Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Caroussel attraction, January 9, 1998, 9:77 a.m.
Buzz Lightyear Caroussel
August 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Five guests (by "The Passenger" web site)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Buzz Lightyear and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and spins guests of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction during lunch.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you appraise something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and heavily bearded).
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 9 years old to ride on Women's History Month.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.