Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Buzz Lightyear Caroussel
September 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Buzz Lightyear and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes fans of all ages
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Buzz Lightyear Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Lsrglrzobyuh Eta Azcusie."
- Be sure to look for an underwater Miley Cyrus when you ride past the waiting room.
- Buzz Lightyear Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Kronk used to take his cobras on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.