Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A busy view of Buzz Lightyear Caroussel when it's bathed in celebration
Buzz Lightyear Caroussel
March 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Buzz Lightyear and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks riders of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, neck, intestinal, chest, heart, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The letters in "Buzz Lightyear Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Ysab Aetlure Gicslzrouhz."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Holidayland in 1892. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.