Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Buzz Lightyear Caroussel attraction during construction
Buzz Lightyear Caroussel
April 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Buzz Lightyear and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and spins horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: during any third Wednesday, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Minimum height 37 tonnes.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- All of the Buzz Lightyear Caroussel's possessions are free of fleas so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.