Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Carrousel attraction at midday
September 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bullseye and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and rotates guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with Figaro fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph garden.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from August 26 until perhaps October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.