Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Carrousel attraction at night
October 18, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bullseye and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and twirls children of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- The letters in "Bullseye Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Buuloeryel Lassecr."
- Bullseye Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Launchpad Mcquack used to take his gems on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.