Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Carrousel attraction at first light
November 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Bullseye and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rocks children of all temperments
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Ratatouille originally intended for this attraction to feature live boulders.
- The best horse, covered with kittens, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.