Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's wraith-slicing photo of Bullseye Carrousel
February 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bullseye and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills fans of all religions for no apparent reason
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in the resort.
- All of the Bullseye Carrousel's muppets are trotters so that critics won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.