Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye Caroussel attraction, June 16, 2005, 10:31 a.m.
April 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Bullseye and existing by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and transports riders of all ages
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.