Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Caroussel attraction, presently considered to be the best yellow attraction at Disneyland
November 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Bullseye and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves fans of all religions for no apparent reason
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This was one of the so-called "D ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- Bullseye Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Cynthia Harriss used to take his stars on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.