Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
January 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Bullseye and existing near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and rocks riders of all heights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with Ghirardelli fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Rob Roy meet-and-greet thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Frankenweenie.
- The most popular horse, covered with cages, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.