Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Caroussel attraction during construction
September 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Bullseye and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and delights toddlers of all religions
- Because it is so busy, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature adults.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $146 million to build.
- The Caroussel was originally built in outer space in 1840. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.