Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
November 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Bullseye and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional music and thrills fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from February 8 through July 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.