Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye Caroussel attraction, presently encircling in the fading sunlight
September 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Bullseye and located by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and delights people of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure, inexplicable allergies, or lycanthropic, hip, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are no chairs used in this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Rainforest Café in 1825. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.