Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Brigham Young Carrousel
June 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Brigham Young and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all heights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more magical.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1917 World's Fair.
- The lead horse, covered with coupes, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.