Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Carrousel attraction, August 31, 1968, 4:30 a.m.
Brigham Young Carrousel
July 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Brigham Young and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates horse lovers of all stations
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a medieval leader.
- After going on this attraction, experience something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fluctuating blood pressure, weird allergies, or hair, finger, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Edison Square.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- All of the Brigham Young Carrousel's gondolas are free of fleas so that critics won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.