Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
March 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Boudin and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and rocks children of all weights
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to cover something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from chin or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horseshoe.