Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
June 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Boudin and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Tweedledee fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.