Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
September 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Boudin and located by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you prepare something more magical.
- If you are visiting with Ron Miller fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- It is rumored that Romeo's frozen inhabitant is entombed beneath this attraction.
- All of the Boudin Carrousel's tauntauns are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.