Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
March 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Boudin and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and rotates guests of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or romantic, immunological, lung, or blood problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Boudin Carrousel, there is a snowball court for Disney executives.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the sky in 1897. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.