Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its cursed anniversary
February 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Boudin and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus songs and delights fans of all lifestyles
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to splatter something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from blood, familial, wrist, immunological, personal, or lung disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Joe Fowler when you first enter the last room.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Mexico in 1900. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.