Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction, softly overlapping in the fading sunlight
November 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Boudin and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and delights children of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, neck, fingernail, or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- All of the Boudin Carrousel's cabooses are decorated so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.