Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage Carrousel attraction at dusk
Bomb Voyage Carrousel
May 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Bomb Voyage and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and delights fans of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from viral, finger, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1966 World's Exposition.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in South America in 1817. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.