Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A major view of Bomb Voyage Carrousel when it's not shrounded in children
Bomb Voyage Carrousel
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bomb Voyage and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights riders of all heights
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could point at your friends.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland legends might try to enjoy this attraction just a half hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or kidney, attention-span, romantic, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in France in 1868. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.