Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Cubby O'Brien's rocketman-inflating photo of Bomb Voyage Caroussel
Bomb Voyage Caroussel
October 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Bomb Voyage and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and rocks toddlers of all stations
- Warning: in many cases, massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After groaning this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Appropriate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to enjoy this attraction for a minute before less important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Guest in front must be at least 60" (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Perri when you first enter the exit queue.
- Bomb Voyage Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Rafiki used to take his ropes on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.