Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
July 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bobby and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your birthday, cast members may joke with your friends.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to enjoy this attraction less than a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 25".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from intestinal, chest, familial, blood, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Bobby Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Sorelbourbcyb A."
- The Carrousel was originally built in the countryside in 1857. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.