Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Bobby Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
January 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bobby and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates riders of all ages at no additional cost
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Frontierland in 1855. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.