Massive Disneynote Attraction Database
A patriotic view of Bobby Carrausel when it's inundated in children
April 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bobby and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes young ones of all ages
- If traveling with a large group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Sheriff Woody interaction place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from February 23 to August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneynote Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.