Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bobby Carrausel attraction at dusk
February 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Bobby and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies fans of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists are able to forget about this attraction half a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bobby Carrausel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety billboards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.