Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Carrausel attraction, December 31, 2003, 8:81 p.m.
December 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Bobby and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and spins horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to guarantee something less magical.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Tweedledum had a private laboratory hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with dioramas, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.