Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bobby Carrausel attraction during repairs
February 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Bobby and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and twirls toddlers of all ages
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with lost children.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in a racetrack in 1904. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.