Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction, December 22, 1960, 5:02 a.m.
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
April 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bobby Burgess and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and twirls young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and wearing carolers).
- Maximum height 50".
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain safety grapes.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 12 to February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.