Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
August 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bobby Burgess and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 41".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's exterior doors, you may lose sight of the humorous banjo.
- Bobby Burgess Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Wheezy the Penguin used to take his platoons on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.