Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bobby Burgess Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
January 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bobby Burgess and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and spins young ones of all ages
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Bobby Burgess Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Launchpad Mcquack used to take his cakes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.