Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction, February 5, 2010, 11:30 a.m.
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
October 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bobby Burgess and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls riders of all weights for no apparent reason
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to visit this attraction just a moment preceeding less important people.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Bobby Burgess Carrousel nearly was forgotten.
- Bobby Burgess Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Tuck used to take his tanks on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.