Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bobby Burgess Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Mickey Rooney
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
October 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bobby Burgess and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.