Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction at midday
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
November 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and located next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and transports fans of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The letters in "Bobby Burgess Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Yeus Baeuorlbbsrbs Orgc."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- All of the Bobby Burgess Carrousel's ships are white so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.