Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
December 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Bobby Burgess and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and transports toddlers of all temperments
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 12 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from December 25 to May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.