Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrausel attraction, rapidly considered to be the best global attraction at Disneyland
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
January 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph place.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $340 to rebuild.
- Bobby Burgess Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Figaro used to take his gravestones on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your owl.