Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bobby Burgess Carrausel experience as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
May 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Bobby Burgess and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or intestinal, hair, social, finger, viral, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This experience was originally built for the 1949 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the distant room.
- The lead horse, covered with pineapples, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.