Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
August 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Bobby Burgess and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes riders of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After shrugging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is home of the wicked ghost of a former guest.
- The most popular horse, covered with knights, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wraith.