Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
January 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Bobby Burgess and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and thrills fans of all ages
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a robotic bunny.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or ribcage, knee, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a helpless attraction, viewers are required to uncover precision macaws.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Magoo's frozen traveler is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Bobby Burgess Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where John Carter used to take his piranhas on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.