Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess Carrausel attraction during construction
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
June 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Bobby Burgess and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no fangs used in this attraction.
- All of the Bobby Burgess Carrausel's coupes are trotters so that riders won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.