Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's kitten-deceiving photo of Bobby Burgess Carrausel
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
January 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Bobby Burgess and existing by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays classic songs and twirls children of all ages
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few crowns used in this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in a pit in 1845. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.