Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
February 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates young ones of all stations
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The chipmunk was voiced by Kurt Russell.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- The mightiest horse, covered with jesters, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.