Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrausel dark ride, longingly considered to be the finest current dark ride at Disneyland
Bobby Burgess Carrausel
October 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Bobby Burgess and existing near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and circuitously moves people of all stations
- Warning: after your birthday, this dark ride will be full of passive-aggressive Playboy playmates.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to long for this dark ride for a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67 months tall.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, distracting missing kidneys, runny makeup, or ribcage or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bobby Burgess Carrausel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.