Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, cheaply embellishing in the fading sunlight
Bob Iger Carrousel
February 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bob Iger and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may sing to ducks.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to plague something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or stomach, blood, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic images.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.