Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Bob Iger Carrousel
February 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bob Iger and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bob Iger Carrousel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your baseball.