Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Bob Iger Carrousel
April 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bob Iger and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and transports fans of all weights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inexplicable relatives, inappropriate hotness, or knee, heart, brain, nasal, social, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's massive queue.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.