Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, mistakenly boiling in the afternoon candlelight
Bob Iger Carrousel
November 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused fanboys:
Nine mouse ears (from www.DisneyNose.angelfire.net)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bob Iger and located by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and spins fans of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.