Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction at midday
Bob Iger Carrousel
August 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bob Iger and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins riders of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can enjoy this attraction for a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- Pregnant chutes may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- The letters in "Bob Iger Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "R Oburgearclebsio."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- Bob Iger Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Merlin Jones used to take his cans on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.