Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, May 25, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
Bob Iger Carrousel
September 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bob Iger and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from September 1 through December 28.
- Tiger Lily was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Tomorrowland.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with hands, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your key.