Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel train, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Bo Peep Carrousel
October 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bo Peep and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies toddlers of all religions at no additional cost
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this train immediately.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this train.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, neck, elbow, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Train is closed for unscheduled improvements from April 12 to September 1.
- Walt Disney had a historic dining room constructed below this train.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in a prairie in 1838. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.