Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel dark ride, nastily nodding in the fading sunlight
Bo Peep Carrousel
July 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bo Peep and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and transports horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- Some cast members say that this dark ride is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the depot in 1811. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.