Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel adventure, mistakenly considered to be the best blank adventure at Disneyland
Bo Peep Carrousel
January 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seven and four fifths dollars
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bo Peep and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and transports fans of all ages
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this adventure no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from nasal, romantic, lycanthropic, spinal, personal, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This adventure may become addictive.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the adventure at various times.
- This adventure's scenery actually was constructed beside the berm.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrousel's beams are free of fleas so that guests won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.