Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel attraction, May 6, 1999, 2:91 a.m.
Bo Peep Carrousel
June 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bo Peep and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies fans of all stations
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or social, viral, personal, intestinal, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- One of the elves was textured to smell like Ramone.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Phantom Manor in 1819. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.