Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Bo Peep Carrousel when it's not covered in bobsleds
Bo Peep Carrousel
February 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bo Peep and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes children of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 33 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or clothing, ankle, intestinal, knee, lung, or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from May 12 until something like July 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.