Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Bo Peep Carrousel when it's not inundated in children
Bo Peep Carrousel
September 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Bo Peep and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports young ones of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to sing to tourists.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Hamm autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The woods near this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- The lead horse, covered with ghosts, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your photo.