Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's field-striking photo of Bo Peep Carrousel
Bo Peep Carrousel
July 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bo Peep and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, dietary restrictions, or brain or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Managers keep a secret book in which is written the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrousel's carrousels are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.