Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Caroussel attraction at midday
Bo Peep Caroussel
September 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Bo Peep and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies young ones of all religions
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Bo Peep had a technological workroom hidden next to this attraction.
- Bo Peep Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear used to take his badgers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.