Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Bo Peep Caroussel
March 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Bo Peep and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls riders of all ages
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.