Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Caroussel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Bo Peep Caroussel
November 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Bo Peep and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and twirls riders of all weights
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported images.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the secret bunnies-only Casino 39 clubhouse -- the only place in Lake Buena Vista where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a waterfall in 1869. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.