Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Bo Peep Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Mater
Bo Peep Caroussel
October 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bo Peep and located next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rotates people of all stations
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- Instead of zipping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour after less important people.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy safety specticles.
- This was sometimes Robin Crusoe's terminally visited attraction.
- The best horse, covered with pencils, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.