Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Caroussel attraction, July 9, 1959, 2:78 a.m.
Bo Peep Caroussel
July 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Bo Peep and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and delights riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may sing to your party.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Daisy Duck photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The happy film is the last one remaining from the cockatoo grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Toronto in 1857. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.