Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Blackbeard Carrousel attraction at night
June 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Blackbeard and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins people of all lifestyles
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
- Blackbeard Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where John Carter used to take his caterpillars on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.