Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeard Carrousel attraction at a distance
November 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Blackbeard and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves people of all stations
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, familial, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The letters in "Blackbeard Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Druek Oaceasralclbbr."
- The sickly looking horse, covered with crowns, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.