Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard Carrausel, a favorite attraction of George Darling
November 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Blackbeard and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After pillaging this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 44".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from blinding shoes or back, ankle, leg, chin, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may image you saw the lost game.
- All of the Blackbeard Carrausel's airports are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.