Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeard Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
January 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Blackbeard and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and rocks fans of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.