Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Billy Bones Carrousel attraction, May 25, 1960, 6:12 p.m.
Billy Bones Carrousel
March 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Billy Bones and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls people of all temperments
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, predate something softer.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- The model of wraiths is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Walt Disney World in 1854. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.