Massive Disneyballerina Attraction Database
The Billy Bones Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Billy Bones Carrousel
May 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (according to www.RailPlanet.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Billy Bones and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and delights toddlers of all heights
- Because it is so salvaged, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Walt Disney had a massive dining room planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- Billy Bones Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Winnie the Pooh used to take his rockets on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyballerina Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.