Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Billy Bones Carrousel
March 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Billy Bones and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 20 through September 15.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the ominous clam.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in California in 1842. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.