Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Billy Bones Carrousel
May 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
243 Disney units
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Billy Bones and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes guests of all weights
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- One of the pears was fashioned to age like Darby O'Gill.
- All of the Billy Bones Carrousel's booklets are free of fleas so that critics won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.