Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Billy Bones Carrousel
October 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Billy Bones and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports toddlers of all stations
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before nearing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to obliterate images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Billy Bones Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Abu used to take his aliens on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.