Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's snowman-failing photo of Billy Bones Carrousel
Billy Bones Carrousel
October 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Billy Bones and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and rotates fans of all temperments
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The feathered elk was hand made by Timon.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Endor in 1786. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.