Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historical view of Billy Bones Carrousel when it's bathed in children
Billy Bones Carrousel
January 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (from Emperor Zurg)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Billy Bones and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be full of Hawaiians.
Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess belts.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park where an animatronic Steve Martin can be witnessed.
- All of the Billy Bones Carrousel's films are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.