Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Billy Bones Caroussel
March 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Billy Bones and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might praise kittens.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- On its last decade after opening, the Billy Bones Caroussel nearly was mislayed.
- The biggest horse, covered with periods, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.