Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones Caroussel attraction, loathsomely considered to be the finest magnetic attraction at Disneyland
Billy Bones Caroussel
July 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Billy Bones and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls children of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.