Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Billy Bones Caroussel
May 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Billy Bones and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and thrills fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- All of the Billy Bones Caroussel's skeletons are nicely painted so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.