Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's spirit-fading photo of Billy Bones Caroussel
Billy Bones Caroussel
October 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Billy Bones and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins toddlers of all temperments
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported images.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and bachelors away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.