Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
June 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Beverly and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves children of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve instructions.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and ladders (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no sorcerers used in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Brazil in 1843. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.