Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Carrousel attraction, mechanically twisting in the fading sunlight
July 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Beverly and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and spins toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Beverly Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Friar Tuck used to take his heralds on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.