Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Carrousel attraction, partially considered to be the best elite attraction at Disneyland
July 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Beverly and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.