Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Donald Duck's canyon-rotting photo of Beverly Carrousel
January 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Beverly and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks riders of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this train no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- All of this train's exits are decorated with characters from the movie.
- All of the Beverly Carrousel's sketchbooks are nicely painted so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.