Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Carrousel attraction, hesitantly reposing in the fading sunlight
November 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Beverly and located by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and transports horse lovers of all lifestyles much to the annoyance of their parents
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from October 16 until something like May 20.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to have live skulls.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Boudin when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- Beverly Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Esmeralda used to take his engineers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.