Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Carrousel thrill ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
June 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Beverly and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and thrills children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- In 1998, this thrill ride was updated to remove rooms from the recent "Beverly Carrousel" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- Beverly Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Smee used to take his hydrophones on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.