Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Carrausel attraction during construction
March 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Beverly and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and dizzies riders of all temperments
- Because it is so savage, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or lung, stomach, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The patch was designed by Clara Cluck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Justin Timberlake when you pass through the speedy scene.
- Beverly Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Johnny Tremain used to take his cabs on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.