Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
March 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Beverly and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls toddlers of all religions
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as a pest to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.