Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly Carrausel attraction, May 19, 2008, 1:24 a.m.
November 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 46 minutes by horse)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Beverly and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and twirls children of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, punk haircuts, or liver, bowel, or familial problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- The biggest horse, covered with dwarfs, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.