Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Beverly Caroussel ride at night
January 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Beverly and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic songs and twirls horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a musical ride, guests are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.