Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Caroussel attraction, August 23, 2010, 3:48 p.m.
December 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Beverly and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all ages
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1890 World's Fair.
- All of the Beverly Caroussel's wraiths are running so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.