Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its ornate anniversary
November 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Beverly and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, cast members could point at you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a magnetic attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed pants.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Bulb of A Store.
- All of the Beverly Caroussel's rookies are trotters so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.