Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Beverly Caroussel attraction at dusk
April 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Beverly and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain themed waivers.
- Walt Disney had a private dining room hidden below this attraction.
- All of the Beverly Caroussel's cheetahs are decorated so that guests won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.