Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Caroussel attraction, January 7, 1965, 2:27 p.m.
November 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Beverly and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays circus music and delights toddlers of all stations
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 40 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.