Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Benny the Cab Carrousel when it's not covered in children
Benny the Cab Carrousel
October 14, 1999
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benny the Cab and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills riders of all weights
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider flying this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1939 World's Exposition.
- All of the Benny the Cab Carrousel's guests are free of fleas so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.