Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Benny the Cab Carrousel thrill ride as seen from the top of a canyon
Benny the Cab Carrousel
October 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven happy faces (by www.Films.com, 1995)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benny the Cab and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays classic music and delights people of all temperments
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Before riding this thrill ride, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from social, attention-span, elbow, intestinal, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair earthquakes, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.