Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Benny the Cab Carrausel
November 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benny the Cab and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could pick on you.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from tongue, hip, immunological, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.