Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab Carrausel attraction, January 2, 1988, 7:42 p.m.
Benny the Cab Carrausel
August 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Benny the Cab and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic songs and spins riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- The mightiest horse, covered with trenchcoats, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.