Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Benji Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
November 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Benji and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and delights toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24 years.
- Maximum height 70".
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and battles within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In a hidden alcove at the bottom of the Benji Carrousel, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- All of the Benji Carrousel's ghouls are running so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.