Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
August 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Benji and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights riders of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, knee, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent precision belts.
- This was one of the few remaining "G ticket" attractions.
- Benji Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Snow White used to take his filigrees on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.