Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Carrausel attraction, privately drowning in the shrouded park light
February 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Benji and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins fans of all ages
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Benji Carrausel, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- Benji Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Columbia used to take his treasures on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.