Massive Chernabogland Attraction Database
Above: The Benji Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
November 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Six mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Benji and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights guests of all temperments for no apparent reason
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- Maximum width 76".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- There is a hidden juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- The best horse, covered with motorcars, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Chernabogland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.