Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel adventure as seen from the top of a temple
July 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Benji and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from personal, ankle, or hair issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this adventure.
- Some cranks say that this adventure is possessed by the restless spirit of a former dragonslayer.
- All of the Benji Caroussel's balls are trotters so that critics won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.