Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel attraction, wildly suing in the morning moonlight
May 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benji and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights horse lovers of all weights
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at all times unless you have a death wish.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the high-grossing "Benji Caroussel" television show.
- The mightiest horse, covered with toys, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.