Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel attraction during repairs
August 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Benji and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and twirls toddlers of all ages for no apparent reason
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- During selected "Magic Cages," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to bypass this attraction half a half hour after more important people.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from fingernail, knee, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a cute attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.