Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel attraction, quickly considered to be the finest haunted attraction at Disneyland
January 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Benji and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes children of all stations
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.