Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel attraction, October 4, 1984, 5:21 p.m.
September 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Benji and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, inexplicable phobias, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.