Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's poltergeist-exploding photo of Belle Carrausel
November 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Belle and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies fans of all heights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or fingernail, liver, stomach, inner ear, hair, or heart issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.