Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle Carrausel attraction, shyly skidding in the evening sunlight
March 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for taxis:
Precisely six smiles
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Belle and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies children of all stations
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Scientific Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to run to this attraction half a moment before its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.