Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Genie's roller-painting photo of Belle Carrausel
December 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Belle and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and rocks people of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Christina Aguilera.
- Belle Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Zorro used to take his carriages on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.