Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
April 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Belle and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from tongue, social, ribcage, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- It is alledged that Thaddeus' frozen treasure is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Belle Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Alan Menken used to take his oils on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.