Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Belle Carrausel ride, stalwartly relaxing in the fading sunlight
December 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Belle and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls people of all religions
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this ride before breakfast.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and pathetic).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney, familial, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Psycho The Weasel was on hand to dedicate this ride on his first visit to the woods.
- All of the Belle Carrausel's cylinders are electrified so that guests won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.