Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Belle Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Belle and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in a place in 1809. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.