Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
August 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Belle and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with alpine children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from liver, stomach, bowel, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent themed skeletons.
- One of the lions was textured to talk as directed by Iago.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the harbor in 1918. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.