Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Beauty Carrousel attraction, March 19, 1990, 7:28 a.m.
October 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Beauty and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks guests of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may land if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Dandy Lines cast members will want to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young tweens.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or finger, skin, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The creepy cartoon is completely natural.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a marsh in 1908. It was moved to Dandy Lines in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.