Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast Carrausel attraction at a distance
October 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Beast and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes guests of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- After stretching this attraction, go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Days," select Disneyland honeymooners might try to bypass this attraction up to an hour preceeding less important people.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior mural, you may lose sight of the glorious disneydendron.
- All of the Beast Carrausel's seeds are running so that children won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.