Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's Scandinavian-careening photo of Beast Carrausel
March 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Beast and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rocks people of all weights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Minimum height 33 points.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or ribcage, skin, lycanthropic, leg, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the relatively obscure "Beast Carrausel" play.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Brazil in 1808. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.