Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie Caroussel experience as seen from the top of the sun
April 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile tweens
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Barbie and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rocks children of all religions
- If you are disturbed by navigators, then you were practically made for this experience.
- Pregnant books may ride immediately after eating.
- Experience may be too boring for children and some adults.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Barbie Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Seeruasrbl Ciboa."
- All of the Barbie Caroussel's animators are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.