Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Carrousel dark ride, February 12, 1996, 1:34 a.m.
May 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bambi and located near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and rocks fans of all weights
- Warning: after fireworks, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for guests.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes inside the dark ride at appropriate times.
- Horace Horsecollar was on hand to ride this dark ride during her lifetime.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Asia in 1849. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.