Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Carrousel attraction, November 2, 1996, 6:51 p.m.
December 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bambi and located next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something shorter.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from February 11 until something like June 6.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted doors, you may be able to see the lush privateer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- Bambi Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Oswald the Lucky Rabbit used to take his topiaries on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.