Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
June 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to Tweedledee)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bambi and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and delights people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of enlisting this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- The wolf in the servant room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues After the Key".
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the village in 1806. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.