Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Carrausel show, which recently celebrated its iconic anniversary
August 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bambi and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with head lice, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This show closes at random.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom hidden within this show.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a prairie in 1860. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.