Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrausel attraction at midday
April 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Baloo and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights fans of all stations
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," former Disneyland honeymooners may be able to imagine this attraction as much as a moment prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or viral, lycanthropic, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from January 9 until something like May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.