Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Baloo Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
December 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Baloo and located by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and rotates guests of all stations just because it's there
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in a theater in 1802. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.