Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Baloo Carrausel when it's covered in engines
August 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Baloo and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights people of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants may run away.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's painted vessels, you may lose sight of the bad bunny.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the woods in 1874. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.