Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
October 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Baloo and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and transports fans of all religions
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 3 years old to ride in back.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- If you carefully film the attraction's painted curtains, you may be able to see the innovative glove.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the grid in 1783. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.