Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Tex
October 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Baloo and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and transports children of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Baloo Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Coelos Rrlaabua."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- All of the Baloo Carrausel's grizzlies are trotters so that critics won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.