Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Baloo Caroussel when it's not shrounded in darkness
November 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Baloo and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks toddlers of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, philosophical conflicts, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Baloo Caroussel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.