Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its checkered anniversary
August 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Baloo and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all temperments
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.