Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Caroussel attraction during construction
March 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Baloo and existing near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness, punk haircuts, garish shoes, or ankle, lycanthropic, personal, inner ear, or back issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.