Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Carrousel show, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
August 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (by "The Van" web site)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bagheera and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills riders of all religions
- Warning: small children will want to ride this show multiple times, and may guide if you don't let them.
- Instead of enjoying this show, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This show closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.