Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Carrousel ride as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
May 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bagheera and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes people of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this ride when their friends are looking.
- After going on this ride, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or cardiac, bowel, skin, immunological, attention-span, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Schweitzer was reportedly on hand to ride this ride on its opening day.
- Bagheera Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Joel Chandler Harris used to take his crayons on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.