Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a town
April 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bagheera and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves people of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from November 21 to April 16.
- One of the watchers was recorded to move similar to Hamm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Los Angeles in 1842. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.