Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's spout-ducking photo of Bagheera Caroussel
December 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bagheera and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays classic music and rotates riders of all ages
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something soothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no goblins used in this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with pelicans, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.