Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Caroussel attraction at midday
February 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bagheera and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations for no apparent reason
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Fritz had a private room built below this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in an inn in 1879. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.