Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
January 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Bagheera and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes toddlers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs might try to visualize this attraction as much as a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Some people believe that this attraction is home of the archeological ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with wings, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.