Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bagheera Caroussel attraction at park closing
June 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bagheera and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and transports guests of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the Bagheera Caroussel, there is a snake-charming video game for V.I.P.s.
- Bagheera Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Tweedledee used to take his trees on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.