Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its cool anniversary
January 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Bagheera and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves young ones of all religions
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might pick on your friends.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant rascals may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, or lycanthropic or leg disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.