Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Baby Herman Carrousel thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Baby Herman Carrousel
December 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Baby Herman and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: after a power outage, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daughter.