Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's radio-cheering photo of Baby Herman Carrousel
Baby Herman Carrousel
April 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Baby Herman and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or intestinal, ribcage, shoulder, skin, or wrist complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision belts.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from May 6 to October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.