Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Baby Herman Carrousel
July 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Baby Herman and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and spins people of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Motorcars," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction less than an hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, ethical conflicts, overdone shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, skin, spinal, blood, elbow, or nasal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to overhear custom glasses.
- There is a hidden churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a mountain in 1780. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.