Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Baby Herman Carrousel
February 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Baby Herman and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney tunes and transports riders of all heights
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions or finger, hair, neck, social, romantic, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and eyes inside the attraction at all times.
- On its first year after opening, the Baby Herman Carrousel almost sank.
- All of the Baby Herman Carrousel's explosions are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.