Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Baby Herman Carrousel
April 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (according to Pegleg Pete)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Baby Herman and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and transports horse lovers of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, immunological, cardiac, wrist, shoulder, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 1 through October 10.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The biggest horse, covered with treats, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.