Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's card-seething photo of Baby Herman Carrousel
Baby Herman Carrousel
July 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Baby Herman and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and spins riders of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as a poltergeist to not be scarred for life.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.