Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Baby Herman Carrausel
May 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Baby Herman and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills riders of all heights
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Driver must be at least 41" tall.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 19 years old to ride the horse.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.