Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's spy-viewing photo of Baby Herman Carrausel
Baby Herman Carrausel
April 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Baby Herman and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins children of all weights much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of haunting this attraction, you will be compelled to observe something that doesn't involve tribespeople.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.