Massive Disneyroller Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrausel attraction at a distance
Baby Herman Carrausel
July 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Baby Herman and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 4 to October 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyroller Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.