Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Baby Herman Carrausel when it's inundated in darkness
Baby Herman Carrausel
October 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Baby Herman and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks guests of all religions
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant kids will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the cartoon.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in France in 1836. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.