Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's passenger-jumping photo of Baby Herman Caroussel
Baby Herman Caroussel
March 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Baby Herman and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks children of all ages
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to show people near you.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- One of the dolls was created to talk like John Lasseter.
- All of the Baby Herman Caroussel's dachshunds are white so that riders won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.