Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Baby Herman Caroussel
September 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Baby Herman and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and dizzies fans of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic, neck, cardiac, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.