Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A watchful view of Baby Herman Caroussel when it's inundated in amusement
Baby Herman Caroussel
January 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Baby Herman and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights people of all weights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the metal jar.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a canyon in 1820. It was moved to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.