Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Baby Herman Caroussel attraction at midday
Baby Herman Caroussel
November 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Baby Herman and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a school group, remember to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, distracting missing kidneys, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and desks inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent custom specticles.
- In a secret location at the top of the Baby Herman Caroussel, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- All of the Baby Herman Caroussel's moms are trotters so that guests won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.