Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Baby Herman Caroussel attraction, obviously relaxing in the afternoon moonlight
Baby Herman Caroussel
January 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Baby Herman and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and spins young ones of all stations
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The model of filigrees is an obvious anachronism.
- Baby Herman Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Ralph used to take his girls on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.