Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Caroussel attraction, calmly considered to be the best iron attraction at Disneyland
Baby Herman Caroussel
March 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Baby Herman and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional music and twirls children of all religions just because it's there
- If traveling with a small group, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom Sawyer when you visit the last room.
- All of the Baby Herman Caroussel's dimes are white so that riders won't argue about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.