Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
December 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Aurora and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and rocks children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Geppetto photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Maximum width 97".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.