Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Gus
May 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 6 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Aurora and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies guests of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from spinal or knee problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The picture of blades is an inside joke.
- The Carrausel was originally created in France in 1903. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.