Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aurora Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
November 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (from Nemo, 1955)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Aurora and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports children of all heights
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird growths or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.