Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Aurora Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
February 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Aurora and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and delights guests of all heights
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.