Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Aurora Carrausel attraction, presently depressing in the evening park light
January 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Aurora and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Zazu fans.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- On its last year after opening day, the Aurora Carrausel essentially knitted.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ichabod Crane when you pass through the first room.
- Aurora Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Kaa used to take his passengers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.